Create custom tags to teach new logic to Zendoc's AI for better document tagging
There are several reasons why adding custom tags to your documents are important:
- It discovers key information easily when browsing your document.
- It updates suggestions while searching.
- It educates the AI to better understand your documents in the future.
Create a Custom Tag
Step 1: Go to the "Tags" section
- Click on the menu (briefcase icon) in the top right corner.
- Click on "Tags".
Step 2: Add a custom tag
- Click the "Add" button.
- Enter a name for your custom tag.
- Select a type.
Congrats, your custom tag has been added to the list!
You can now use it in your documents (see how), edit it, or delete it.
Edit and Delete
- Edit: To edit the name and type of a tag you created, click the pen icon on the tag you want to change.
It is not possible to edit a System Tag
- Delete: To delete a tag, click the trashcan button on a tag you created.
It is not possible to delete a System Tag
Use Custom Tag
To use your tag:
- Go to one of your documents via the search or Documents view.
- Highlight the text you want to tag in your document.
- Click the overflow (three vertical dots) button.
- Select your new custom tag.