Plug your Dropbox repository into the platform so the AI can automatically find your documents on a regular basis
Prerequisites • You own a Dropbox account. • You have administrator access in your Zendoc's workspace.
INFO: Watch our video tutorial at the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Go to the Connected Apps Section on Zendoc
- Click the workspace menu (briefcase icon) in the top right corner.
- Click the Connected apps button in the menu.
Step 2: Select Dropbox and Log into your Account
- Click the Dropbox button in the list of available apps.
- Log into your Dropbox account.
- Accept permissions for Zendoc to get access to your repository.
- Selected the folder(s) you would like to synchronize.
- Validate (note that your choices can be updated later).
Step 3: Wait for Document Importation
Edit and Delete
⚠️ WARNING: Deleting a connected app will not delete all the documents that were found in it.