Plug your DocuSign repository into the platform so the AI can automatically find your documents on a regular basis
Prerequisites • You own a DocuSign account. • You have administrator access in your Zendoc's workspace.
INFO: Watch our video tutorial at the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Go to the Connected Apps Section on Zendoc
- Click the workspace menu (briefcase icon) in the top right corner.
- Click the Connected apps button in the menu.
Step 2: Select DocuSign and Log into your Account
- Click the DocuSign button in the list of available apps.
- Log into your DocuSign account.
- Accept permissions for Zendoc to get access to your repository.
Step 3: Wait for Document Importation
You are all set! Your repository is now being analyzed and your documents are now being imported by Zendoc. The process is ongoing and your repository will be analyzed again every day.
Edit and Delete
⚠️ WARNING: Deleting a connected app will not delete all documents that were found in it.