Plug your Box repository into the platform so the AI can automatically find your documents on a regular basis
• You own a Box account.
• You have administrator access in your Zendoc's workspace.
Step 1: Go to the Connected Apps Section on Zendoc
- Click the workspace menu (briefcase icon) in the top right corner.
- Click the Connected apps button in the menu.
Step 2: Select Box App and Log into your Account
- Click the Box button in the list of available apps.
- Log into your Box account.
- Accept permissions for Zendoc to get access to your repository.
- Selected the folder(s) you would like to synchronize.
- Validate (note that your choices can be updated later).
Step 3: Wait for Document Importation
Everything is set! Your repository is now being analyzed and your documents are now being imported by Zendoc. The process is ongoing and your repository will be analyzed again every day.
INFO: Depending on the size of your repository, the time it take your documents to be important and anlayzed will vary. To check if your repository is currently being analyzed by Zendoc, look on the Box card in Connected Apps for a spinning wheel.
Edit and Delete
- Click the gear icon on the Box card.
- Edit your options.
- Validate. If any options are changed, your inbox will be analyzed again.
- Click the trashcan icon.
- Click the "Delete" button.
- Your connected app will be removed from the platform and it won't be analyzed anymore.
⚠️ WARNING: Deleting a connected app will not delete all the documents that were found in it.